Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rainbow Cake





For my daughters 7th birthday we were looking online for cake ideas and we came across this cake called a rainbow cake. I was immediately intrigued by it and said to myself, "how do you do that?" I had to know. By the wonders of the world wide web we found out exactly how to create this colorful cake. She wanted to put the rainbow on the cake as well with the giant gummy butterflies, but the best part about this cake is when you cut into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment