Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bridal Shower cake and cake pops






May 17, 2011- I made these for a friend's sister-in-law's bridal shower. They were doing the Time theme where everyone brings a gift according to a different time of the day. So, they wanted a clock cake to represent the theme and then some cake pops to represent the wedding side. The bride pops were chocolate cake, the groom pops were white cake, and the clock was a marble mix of both! How's that for symbolism? A successful marriage takes just the right combination of a bride and a groom, plus a whole lot of time to blend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, these are super cute Bridal Shower cake and cake pops. I also would be making use of the DIY ideas from such blogs, pinterest and instagram for my own big day. It will be a Disney inspired ceremony at one of the garden themed Seattle Wedding venues. Truly, I can’t wait for these this special day of my life.

    ReplyDelete