Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hamburger Cake



June 1, 2012- I have always wanted to try one of these. It's a hamburger cake. This one was for my nephew for his 13th birthday. Since we were having a BBQ to celebrate he wanted a cake to match. The bun layers are white cake and the hamburger layer is red velvet. All frosted in buttercream and the veggies and sesame seeds are cut out of fondant and hand painted. Now I need an airbrush so I can really make this one look cool! I'll put it on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment