Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another Lightening McQueen


May 31, 2012- A lady in my ward saw the Lightening/Mater cake I did for my son and asked me to make one for her grandsons birthday. She wated to make the cake and just wanted the car for the top!I didn't even attach his wheels as she would have to put them on as she was placing them on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment