Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Arrow of Light

February 8, 2014-This one was made on the same day as the Green Ninja as my eldest son had a scout Blue and Gold banquet on the second sons birthday. Normally we wouldn't have encroached on the birthday boys day for a cub scout meeting but this was the night the eldest received his Arrow of Light. So, this cake was made to represent the arrow he earned and was part of the dessert at the banquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment