Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ariel Birthday Cake


Dec. 27, 2012- This cake is for a friend of mine whose name is actually Ariel. Her mom asked me to make her a Little Mermaid cake for her 17th birthday. Ariel was a little tricky. I put her on the cake the night before and put it in the fridge. The next morning she had sagged under the weight of her hair and lost her chin. Next time I will use modeling chocolate instead of fondant to help support all that hair! Happy Birthday Ariel!

No comments:

Post a Comment