Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Double Ended Light Saber


This super fun cake was for my son's fifth birthday. Ever since we got an XBox for Christmas he and his brother have been obsessing over Lego Star Wars, so naturally we had a Star Wars themed birthday party! What made it even cooler was that his dad found him a light up double sided light saber (with sounds) that looked just like the cake! I haven't yet published a picture on this site that wasn't a cake photo, but I couldn't resist. The kid was in heaven! Happy Birthday little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment