Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Sunday, July 24, 2011

Play Ball!


This cake was for a neighbors sons birthday party. He is a big baseball nut and they like the Phillies so the two ideas were combined to make this adorable giant baseball cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment