Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Thursday, June 2, 2011

Princess Book Club


For my May book club meeting, my friend chose a princess book, so we had a princess themed meeting. Complete with a tiara topped chocolate cake and crown cake pops! This crown was my first attempt with homemade gum paste and though it didn't turn out as pretty as I would have liked, I did learn a lot about how to use it and next time it will look perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment