Everything Cakes and More

I have a serious addiction to cakes and everything that comes with them! I have been baking and decorating cakes for almost 12 years now for all kinds of occassions! I like to make all kinds of confections with baking and candy making that I will post here too. I mostly create for family and friends but if you have someone or are someone who likes what you see and would like a specialty cake, I would be glad to help! I also do lots of cakes for friends of a friend too. Please have a look around and I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do!



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Car's Cake


This was a fun cake I did for my son's 5th birthday. Back then Car's was fairly new and we were watching it several times a day. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday cake he wanted to draw a picture for me. He drew a race track with the cars on it and an entire stadium! I explained that the cake would be way too big in the scale he had drawn it, but we could just take a chunk out of it. His favorite part of the movie is the photo finish at the beginning so we took that chunk of the track and recreated it. It is complete with Car's cars he could keep, the finish line, and asphalt rocks on the track!

No comments:

Post a Comment